Sunday, April 13, 2008

So Small

I am not too into music videos but somehow I happened across this one of Carrie Underwood's "So Small." I think you should watch it. Then, you might want to show it to some of the people that you love. I tried my best and I could not get the video to show on my blog. If you are interested, check it out here: http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--49495368

I still think of this video and the message of the lyrics sometimes, though it might help if I thought of them more often. Isn't it interesting how often in our lives we tend to forget to look at the bigger picture of our lives? We get caught up in tiny, insignificant details and forget what life is all about. I definitely need that reminder to wake up and remember that hey, when I look at my life as a whole instead of focusing on the grains of sand, I am floored by how incredibly I've been blessed!

Marily

No comments: