Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Little Adam

Hopefully I am not branding my children for life. I find myself saying, "Dallin is the funny one and Adam is the sweet one." I probably should stop saying that before they get old enough to get it engrained into their consciousness. Because of course Dallin is often sweet and Adam is often funny and I don't want to lock them into an expected personality for their entire lives.
That being said, Adam does have a sweet side that sets him apart from his brother. He loves to carry an animal around with him and lately he has been SO into giving hugs and kisses. It is definitely every mother's dream. He'll give Dallin and I random hugs and kisses often throughout the day. We might be wrestling on the bed and just when you think you're getting a tackle, instead you get a hug and a smooch. So sweet. If a lady notices him at the store, Adam cocks his head and gives his shy, sweet little smile.

No comments: