Sunday, September 6, 2009

Five

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Dallin!


Dallin is getting older-looking and acting more and more grown up all the time. I am so grateful for this little boy. He is a sweet brother and just adores his baby brother Owen and is so helpful when I ask him to run and get me something or do something when I am holding the baby. I try not to ask too often because I don't want to take advantage of his thoughtfulness. He is just starting to learn to read basic words with short vowel sounds. He loves to learn and is always asking questions about numbers and words or anything else. Here are some things about Dallin this year as answered by him:

What do you like to do?
"It's hard to choose 'cuz everything's fun."

What are some of the things that are fun to do?
Go to the zoo and look at the animals and look at the squirrel monkeys.
Play in the water and play with my friends.

What kinds of foods do you like?
Pizza, sandwiches with spicy mustard and meat and cheese, and mac and cheese.

What are you going to do now that you're five?
I don't know, it's hard to choose.

What is your favorite job around the house?
Vacuuming to get one dollar bills.

What do you like to do with Adam?
Run as fast as you can. Dance.

What do you like about Owen?
How he's so cute. And he's so tiny and I love him very much.

What is something crazy about our family?
Because we have three boys.

Dallin really has grown up over this last year, in more ways than one. It's so rewarding to watch. We love you Dallin!

No comments: