Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Adam's Quotes


Marily: Dad is coming back with a new light bulb for your nightlight
Dallin: But I want my room totally dark
Marily: Adam doesn't want it dark, so the nightlight is going to be on
Dallin: I want my own room so I can have it totally dark!
Marily: Well, maybe you can buy another house so you can have your own room
Dallin: But, I don't even have enough money to buy a house.
Marily: Bummer.
Adam: Sometime I want to go to the brick store and buy Dallin some bricks for his new house.
~What a thoughtful little brother~

On Sunday morning Mark was getting Adam dressed for church.
Mark: Are you going to Primary today?
Adam: Yeah!
Mark: What do you do in Primary?
Adam: Hold still!

Owen was chewing on something like always and Adam says, "Owen is an eaty baby, 'cuz he eats all sorts of stuff. If Owen was in a battle he would swallow the robots all up."
"We went to the park lasterday."
The word "lasterday" pretty much means any day before today. And I refuse to correct him on this one because it's so funny and cute when he says it.

2 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Great quotes! Did he hold still in primary?

Tanya Leigh said...

Lasterday is perfect.

Way to document, Mama! I was laughing out loud :)