Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Advice





bellies and woks do not compliment eachother so well. Visually I suppose they do, but physically they don't get along. My belly was getting a little toasty. I figure I will not be able to make Chinese food the last couple of months of my pregnancy.

Note: this picture makes me look more pregnant than I really am (only five months). And generally, picture or no, I probably am looking more pregnant than I really am, but no one besides myself is allowed to mention this and/or agree with me. Thanks.

6 comments:

simplyshye said...

Your JUSt cuTE !! i guess this means you will have to order out -- fur sure . Maybe on all meals
:-)

Kasha said...

You're so dang witty! I love it and your teeny belly. I also want your countertops!

Our Paper Plates said...

You look great :) I'll take the Wok advice - I'm already a human furnace :)

mishalee said...

you're too cute marily!

Mom's da Bomb! said...

Hm-m-m, I guess I should have made that apron out of heat-resistant material, eh?

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooo. You've got me craving Chinese now! You are such the great cook, Marily!