Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter from the Smiths

Three out of four people looking at the camera will have to do.
Check out these cute boys.



I actually made their ties this year. I decided having boys was no excuse not to make something cute for them to wear. They took me a really long time since I am not a sew -er (nor am I a sewer)....oh yes, I suppose it's seamstress isn't it? Now I see why they went that direction.... Anyway....
Friday evening we had a picnic and festivities with Mark's family at the park. The only pictures I managed to take were the boys hunting for eggs.




Saturday morning we went to the neighborhood egg hunt at the park. The boys had a great time running through a sea of children in the rain for eggs and nobody even got knocked over!


And here they are sheltered from the rain with the Easter Bunny


Hope you had a great Easter!

7 comments:

DT Young Family said...

Wow, you made their ties! I'm impressed. Very cute ties and boys.

Our Paper Plates said...

Great job on the ties! They look awesome!!:)

Kathryn said...

I decided everything in life takes longer than I thought. Even if I do account for the fact that I already know that.

Very cute ties. Very cute boys.

simplyshye said...

so so cute in the RaIN ! And cute famiLY picture ! !! and DAnG cute ties ... you misses sew-er -- ya - i pretty MuCH think SO !!

mishalee said...

They are such cute boys! And a darn good looking family! Good for you making their ties. We bought W a zipper tie, now I'm pretty sure he'll never want to learn to tie a real one!

Tanya Leigh said...

Wahoo! Those ties look amazing!! I love the fabric too! You'll have to share that pattern with me, kay? :)

Carrie Brown said...

Just wanted you to know that I am super impressed that you made the ties! That's awesome. And I loved your "Dallin's Potty Lingo"-pretty hillarious.