Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Picture

Adam has drawn before, but until now it has been scribbles that he interprets into something. It's probably even better than a Rorschach because he does the scribbling and the interpreting himself. He's delving into the dark corners of his mind you know. And yes of course I looked up the spelling of Rorschach. But Friday he drew this:
Photobucket
He called it a "bread cow." I'm guessing he was going for a cow and after the fact decided that it reminded him of bread. And do my boys really have to do their first recognizable pictures on Magna Doodles? They do have plenty of time with paper and crayons too. But at least I got a picture of this one. Adam says the things on its legs are spikes. So cute, isn't it?

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Ok, I am so glad you found me because it means I can find you too!! Good job on the three month supply--it is so much work, but so worth it! Love seeing pictures of your family--did you have sick kids today, I didn't see you.

mishalee said...

Spanky's first really good drawing was of our family on the doodle pad. I snatched it right up and grabbed my camera before he could erase it! Love the Bread Cow...totally makes sense. :o)