Monday, August 25, 2008

RecipeZaar


I thought I'd post about my favorite recipe website, RecipeZaar. It has some great features and I've found a bunch of tasty recipes on there. This is now my go-to place when I am looking for a new recipe. There might very well be better websites out there, but this is what I use. Here are some of our favorite finds off of this site:






Egg Drop Soup (I didn't add salt when I made this with canned broth.)


Manicotti (I used 1/2 pkg spinach instead of a full package)


Chicken Skewers This peanut sauce is great. Try it even if you don't think you'll like it.


Artichoke Dip Very tasty.


I am always looking for new yummy recipes, especially if they are pretty quick to make. Let me know if you've got something to share.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love that site for recipes too. If you want to see some of our favorite family recipes, you can check out my recipe blog:
www.whitingfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com

PS. Love the pillow sliding. You're a great mom.
Jennie