Friday, March 13, 2009

Look Who's Wearing Underwear


Tuesday morning was the first time Adam wore underwear. By Thursday he went all day without accidents. Sometimes he will disappear without notice and I'll find him on his potty in the bathroom. He only needs help washing his hands. I feel like a potty-training professional. My next kid will probably prove me wrong. Shoot, Adam might prove me wrong this afternoon.

In related news, Mark started singing the ABC's with Adam so he knows how long he should wash his hands. Since he has been using the toilet every 30 minutes or so the last couple of days he's also had a lot of practice with his ABC's.



4 comments:

simplyshye said...

Man - you guys are the smartest EVER - what an EXcelLent idea !!! ABC's - i think i shall start that in my fam too - even tho we are a bit older than adam ... we could still make sure those them there germs are GONE

Crazy Petersens said...

Congrats on getting Adam out of diapers before the next one comes along. Love the song...he's too cute. :)

Carolyn said...

Very cute!!

mishalee said...

good grief girly, you are a potty training pro. can you come over and help me, cause i have a 3 yo dc kid who absolutely refuses to go without being told. ggrrrr!
abc's is a great idea too.
them smiths are so smart!