Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Rainy Day in May


Thursday, the day of Adam's stitches, it rained off and on most of the day. On the way home from the urgent care, Dallin said, "A rainy day is a GREAT day!" That day I was having an inner conflict: living in the desert generally I love rain, but when I have to carry my kids to and from the car between THREE urgent cares, I almost cursed it. But later in the day here are my two sweet guys out on our back porch.
This picture pretty well symbolizes the paradox of the weather. Shorts and jackets on a cool, summer day in May.

1 comment:

The Metcalf's said...

Your boys are too cute! Sorry about Adam's little accident--and the Urgent Care experience that followed!
Looks like you are all enjoying your new home. How fun to have a backyard all for yourself!