Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adam is Two

Oh sweet little Adam. You give me kisses whenever I ask for them--which is a lot. Add to that those cute dimples and fluttery eyelashes and you have all the makings of a miniature heart throb. Use those gifts wisely my little man.

Maybe someday your mom will turn these posts into a book with one of those cool websites and then you will read my birthday wishes to you:

I hope that you love life. . . . Be spontaneous yet wise. Be carefree yet responsible. Be independent yet personable. Be intelligent yet humble. Follow the example of Jesus Christ.

And hopefully, I can be an example to you also, though sometimes you will be the example to me.

Happy Birthday Sweet Adam.

Love you with all my heart,

Mom

2 comments:

Amanda, David and Iris Linae said...

Aaaaaaawwwwww.....

jeremyandcariss said...

oh marily you are such a good mom!!!! i love reading your heart's wishes for your boys and realizing we are all just suckers for these guys.....keep up the good work-but for heaven's sake-wash that bib!!!! haha