Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Season


All of the males at our house have September birthdays so today I decided on the phrase 'birthday season' to explain these two weeks of our lives. You know when you find yourself speaking about the same thing at different times to different people and you end up repeating yourself over and over? Like today I was at a shower and when people would ask me about my kids, how old they were, etc it was only natural to mention that today is Dallin's birthday and next week is Adam's and by the way my husband's was a few days ago. Eventually you get the best wording down or if you're cool like me you can coin a new phrase and throw it in each time you're speaking to someone new. Someone might think you are awesome enough to make up new phraseology on the spot when you'd actually been working up to it for a few previous conversations. You'll make friends like crazy.

1 comment:

Steph said...

This is really Ironic that so many people have Sept birthdays. How fun!