Sunday, September 7, 2008

I MADE A WIDGET for Marriage!

Or at least I THINK that's what they are called. Here is the HTML code to use to get the Yes for Marriage link that's on my sidebar on your own blog: Logo credit the Yes for Marriage Campaign


If you've never done this before, go to your layout page, click on add a new gidget, and then click on "HTML/Java script." Copy and paste the code above. Done.
You know you want one! Feel free to share this with your friends that live in Arizona! Let's get this to hundreds of bloggers in Arizona. This could make a big impact if people start seeing this same link on the blogosphere over and over again.
By the way, I'd like some feedback on if this works for you, I've never done this before.


The code above is for a button the same size as the one on my sidebar to the right, if you'd like a smaller version, use one of the codes below.

Code for a smaller version of the button:

And the smallest version:

Enjoy!



10 comments:

Bethany said...

Works Great! Thanks!

Jenn Daniels said...

Thanks Marily! I got it working and am forwarding the info to everyone I know!
You rock! - Jenn

Tricia A. said...

Thanks for doing this. I also posted a thread on facebook (Arizona Marriage Protection Amendment (2008) GROUP) with a link to your blog. Hopefully we'll get more traffic to the www.yesformarriage.com website. Thanks again!

Carolyn said...

I tried to do it and and I couldn't figure it out. I just have to remember to ask Jack about it when he gets home--I really want it on our blog. By the way, Angie said she saw you at Eduprize--hope you liked it.:)

Julie said...

Hi! I'm Anna's friend. She posted your link and I've included the "Yes on Prop 102" button on my blog. I hope I'll be a link for others to do so as well. Thanks for your help!

beth said...

yay i am glad you are more technically inclined than i!

The Blakes said...

It's me, Rachel (Anderson)! So glad I ran into your blog AND glad to borrow your widget for my own. Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this already illegal in Arizona? Shouldn't this be an individual decision with their Church and non of the governments business? Why waste the taxpayers time and money? Regardless, and be honest, how does this affect you if two homosexuals get married- seems you are responsible to raise your children with correct values...

Marily said...

Thanks anonymous for the comment, you inspired an entire post directed at your questions.

Amber Webb said...

Awesome thanks!!!!