Sunday, January 18, 2009

A busy week ahead of me....



Can you believe that I found SuperMom's daily schedule? THE SuperMom! From what the neighbors have said about the people that lived in this house before us, it couldn't have been left behind from the previous owners, so I really have no clue where it came from. But here it is nonetheless. There's only one thing to do with it really, I have to test it out to see if it really can be done. I figure I can try it and see if I can last a whole week.


I'd better get to bed early tonight--wish me luck!






4 comments:

Bekah Jennings said...

Your routine looks awesome--I love routines! Are you FLYing?

simplyshye said...

WOWOWWWZA ! Good luck - i noticed monday was movie day - good thing cause it's a holiday :-) - well -i guess the kids aren't in school yet .
And - ya that make-up and shoe thingee at 6 AM - wheww party on Marily - don't forget the bling while your at it ... heck why not ??? love you tons and tons -- and miss you mores -- shye

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooo. Good luck! I already failed on my early bedtime on day 2. Hm. I need a copy!

Jasmine said...

If it works I desperately NEED a copy. ahhh... good luck!