Thursday, July 10, 2008

We Really DID Celebrate it....

See, here's proof.....


Here's Dallin and Adam in the bed of uncle Darryl's big truck. Watching the fireworks.


Adam and cousin Daniel


We had my family over for a yummy dinner, then we drove to the upper-level parking at Fiesta Mall. Good view of the fireworks, but a little scary trying to keep track of the little guys as cars drove in and out of a parking lot. Fun times.

For months Mark and I had been talking about taking Dallin out for a day all to himself, where he got to have Mom and Dad's complete attention and he didn't have to take turns with his little brother. So, now that Mark is done with school we were finally able to. My mom was nice enough to come over and hang out with Adam for a few hours while we took Dallin to Jeepers, and indoor amusement "park." Dallin had a great time and loved getting to make all the decisions.


Getting ready to go out with mom and dad to his self!

Dallin was a little nervous to ride the fast ride, but I convinced him because, well, I wanted to go on it and yes, he was my excuse. After he went with me once he wanted to ride it all by himself.

This rocket ride was Dallin's favorite by far. He loved being able to control it going up and down.








This is a rare sight to behold. We must have completely wore him out. He NEVER falls asleep like this.

2 comments:

Mom's da Bomb! said...

Yay! The dinner and the fireworks were terrific! It's always a good time when we get the fam together for food and fun. Celebrating the 4th of July together is definitely one of my favorite family traditions.

And hanging out with Adam and/or Dallin is always such a kick! They are the greatest little guys! I have the "bestest" grandsons (all 5 of them) on the planet. Thanks for letting me spend time with them. I love every minute!

Carolyn said...

You know you did a good job on the holiday if the kids crash afterwards. We'll see you guys in a few weeks!