Friday, July 17, 2009

4 Days Old

Photobucket
I am so in love with this little boy. My life seems too good to be true right now. I am overwhelmed by my many blessings. Owen wakes in the middle of the night and all I can say is, "I missed you while I was asleep."

It will probably get stressful after Mark goes back to work next week, but I hope I can remember how blessed we are in the midst of it all. Those of you with three or more tell me this: How am I going to be able to handle it all? Advice, please.

For your viewing pleasure:

Don't you love the baby stretch?
Photobucket

My boys

Photobucket

8 comments:

grandma kathleen said...

I must say they are a very handsome group of boys! You can be very proud.

Kathryn said...

Well, from the looks of it you are doing pretty well. I mean a picture of all three boys smiling and looking at the camera. I still haven't accomplished that feat and we are at 4 weeks tomorrow.

And I agree with my mom, very handsome indeed.

The Metcalf's said...

Hi Marily! I wanted to tell you Congratulations! I'm glad that all is well. Owen is so darling and you definitely have some handsome little boys!

✩Molly✩ said...

My gosh! What adorable children, but that baby is beautiful! (in a handsome way :))

My sister, Wendy has 3 boys, and she just stays home a lot more. That is the way to survive it, apparently.

The Allen's said...

I am still feeling like this and Logan is four months. I can not get enough of him. Maybe you just start realizing how quick they get bigger so each phase is so much more tender. plus you are a seasoned mother so lots of the stresses with the first few kids don't exist with the third. love you. all your boys are SO handsome!

K said...

WOW!!! Beautiful baby, beautiful boys!! You done good!

cheerlubber said...

Awwww~ I still haven't gotten to hold Owen yet! What am I thinking...?

Morris family said...

congrats on your ne addition!!!!