Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tomorrow

The big day. I am having a really hard time wrapping my mind around this: I am having a baby tomorrow! I am sure that everyone I know senses the reality of the fact that we are having a baby tomorrow. Everyone else except for me. We are having a baby! Crazy. We left Dallin and Adam at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house tonight since we are leaving early in the morning to the hospital for the c-section. Getting excited to meet our little guy. Mostly I am just trying to tell myself that this is really happening and tomorrow I will be a mom of three. Updates to come, but who knows when! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I've been thinking of you. Good luck and happy birthing.

For me it's always weird thinking about giving birth and wondering what they will look like and be like. Like the whole process is surreal and I'm just imagining that I'm pregnant. But once they are here it's like, oh, yeah, I know you.

Kathryn said...

it's late and I used "like" way too much. sorry.

grandma kathleen said...

I just wanted to wish you luck, too, and I see Kathryn beat me to it. Hope all goes well for you and you recover fast and enjoy your three little ones. Wasn't it just the other day that you and Kathryn and various other girls would spend time in the basement dressing up in very creative outfits. Now I have grandkids doing that same thing.

Can't wait to see pictures of your new addition on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Right now....right now you are having a baby! Can't wait for pictures!

mishalee said...

Been thinking of you all morning... Hope the recovery is going well and you are snuggling your little one RIGHT NOW. So exciting. Can't wait to hear the boys' reactions and his name!!!