Saturday, July 18, 2009

Before Baby

A photographer friend of ours asked us last week if we'd be up for a maternity photo shoot. At that point I only had a few "maternity" days left so we squeezed this session in a mere week ago, two days before Owen was born. Here are a few of my favorites. The rest can be seen here if you're interested.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thank you Zane! You'll have fun looking at the Lloyd Zeffler blog and Flickr photostream to see some of his other stuff. If you're looking for a great photographer who doesn't do the same old stuff everyone else is doing Zane is your guy. We are looking forward to having him take some more pictures of our family now that Owen is here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really good! I can't wait to have him do mine! You look super cute!

DT Young Family said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to add that little baby. I am going to cook up something good for your guys, I promise.

Kathryn said...

jealous. very jealous :)

Tanya Leigh said...

Wow, those are SO beautiful!! Hmmm... is he doing a giveaway??? ;)

Tanya Leigh said...

okay, now I just looked at the rest of your pics, and they are all SO CUTE! You look absolutely amazing, girl. My chin is slowly disappearing :P Enjoy your beautiful family!

mishalee said...

Ya, I told Zane let's get ours done in Aug., you know before I'm huge and uncomfortable. And here you are 2 days to birth and looking awesome! Beautiful pictures Marily!

cheerlubber said...

YOU GUYS. I think I'm going to need to ask you all to stop being so adorable. It's more than I can handle! Love you all~

simplyshye said...

Sooo AwEsOME !! I Saw thEse on his plACE .
Lost TheSE all Marily ;)
You Look FAB ! Love The BOys - EvERYone Looks So Cute aNd GrEAT ! And it's Truth = zAne does MAGniFi
PicTURES !