Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today's To-Do List

I love lists. Many of you can relate I am sure. Every day, one of the things on my perpetual morning list is to make a to-do list for the day. Of course these past ten days since Owen was born we have gone list free. The blinds have stayed close more than they have been opened. The boys have sometimes found themselves in their jams past lunchtime. And the biggest sign that things have slowed down around here is that I have not put on my tennis shoes for eleven days. That's the big reminder for me that I'm still "taking it easy." Maybe next week I'll be a homemaker again. Or at least somewhat.


But I still don't want to feel like I am wasting my time and have realized that I should take the upmost advantage of my leisurely days while they last. So today I have a new list.

5 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

Well, I am impressed with your list-making.... i never make lists, except for shopping lists which I usually end up forgetting to bring to the store lol.

Mom's da Bomb! said...

Thanks Marily, for sharing one of your yummy frozen dinners with me Thursday night before my knee surgery. I'd love to get a copy of your recipes for the seasoned mashed potatoes and baby meatloaves. Totally Yummy! :-P

Emily Ruth said...

Marily,
I haven't checked on blogs in a while, so I hadn't seen you had your little man, Owen! You are so radiant in those photos, and I just want to mug on him (not that I'm close enough to do it, or that I would put my germy face on your fresh, clean newborn).
Congrats on being a mom of three. I'm going to check on your blog more often. Maybe I'll get better at making lists. And actually doing what is on them : )
Much love,
emily

Tanya Leigh said...

Now, that's cool. How'd you make it look so official? ... I'm in trouble. Baby's not even here yet & I feel I should copy & paste for ME! ;)

Bekah Jennings said...

I love this list. The "something nice for Mark" is a great idea. And the multiple checks alongside the board games and books.