Monday, July 6, 2009

Catch Up!

Here are a few photos from the last weekend of June. We visited my grandparents who are spending their summer in Strawberry, AZ. The weather was perfect and we had nothing on our agenda for three days. Nice.

With Grams and Gramps Christensen by their RV
Photobucket
Enjoying some S'mores by the fire.

Photobucket
Trees with arms
Photobucket
Spending time in the forest
Strawberry AZ June 2009

Photobucket

Adam was kind enough to spontaneously pose for me between a couple of trees.
Photobucket
Mark was there too. He did the majority of the picture-taking this time.

It was good to get away for a little while and enjoy some cooler weather.

1 comment:

DT Young Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Yummy Smores! I need to find some cooler weather. I'm tired of feeling like I'm melting.