Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How We Got Our New Home


Hello friends and family of Mark and Marily, most of you have probably seen the beautiful house that Mark and Marily purchased a few months ago. I had the honor and privilege of assisting them in purchasing their home that had been fully upgraded and remodeled for almost $20,000 less than the asking price, as well as negotiating in seller assistance towards their closing costs. If you have any questions and would like to receive free real estate advice, I'd be happy to help answer any questions you might have about the value of your home, how to buy a home in this difficult market, how to get financed, what is now needed to qualify for a loan etc. Please call me at anytime 480-326-7802, or email me at paulgreen@realtorpaulgreen.com. I'm never too busy to assist the friends of family of my favored clients Mark and Marily Smith.



Paul Green
Call Realty
Direct:480-326-7802
Fax:480-704-3165
paulgreen@realtorpaulgreen.com

This is Mark and Marily and we approve this message from our realtor and good friend, Paul Green.

No comments: