Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankful Day Eight: Siblings

I am grateful....

  • I have five awesome siblings--a brother and four sisters
  • We have some great memories growing up together: playing mermaids in the medians of busy streets, filming our own deodorant commercials, taking turns riding in the dryer....
  • We all are great friends still
  • When Mark and I married I got five more awesome siblings--a brother and four sisters

Notes:

"Five more awesome" as in "an additional five awesome siblings" not "awesome-er" just you know, same amount of awesomeness--got it?

Yes I am the girl with the brown hair and glasses, in case it wasn't obvious.

2 comments:

simplyshye said...

Marily ,,,
Your so cute - I love your awesome - more awesome - awesomer words ;-) -- very cute !!

Mom's da Bomb! said...

I am the lucky one, to be the mother of you and 5 of those AWESOME-EST of siblings. That's one of my favorite family pics, and I still miss the trampoline. It was a lot of fun!