Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Day Six: Sugar and Spice

Today I am thankful for womanhood. I love to be able to create: birth children, meals, and things for my home. This week I got a bit ambitious.


Tip One: Hit up Fresh and Easy for inexpensive pizza dough--white and wheat--to make homemade pizza a breeze.

I made homemade bread for the first time in my new kitchen. Here I used it for egg in a nest with pizazz (I must have chosen that word because I was still thinking pizza).......




After this week's work looking in my freezer makes me happy. I made homemade bread, freezer jam, and finally got to juicing and freezing those lemons and limes into ice cubes.
I bought too many strawberries so there are extras frozen for smoothies.
Being a homemaker and is satisfying. I am grateful to be a wife and mother.

And because I did all of those womanly things today I didn't have time to post, so I am also thankful that I can change the date and time to make it almost seem like I posted on the 6th.

:)

No comments: