Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankful Day Sixteen: Good People

Through our efforts in passing Prop 102 Mark and I have had the opportunity to work with and learn from many people of different backgrounds and from different faiths. It was an incredible thing to see these people unite for a common cause, put aside their differences, and work together. Many of us are use to associating with people inside of a certain circle, or even who belong to the same church we do. But it is becoming more and more obvious that those of us of faith who want to preserve the traditional values that brought about this country by a once God-fearing people we must band together. I am encouraged, strengthened, and definitely thankful for the good people in this world wherever they can be found.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi! Ok, you (probably) have no idea who I am, but I saw you comment on the Bargain Mom's blog (of which I contribute; I also head up http://penniessavedaz.blogspot.com/) and thought I might know you too! But it turns out that I don't, but I remember your sister Amanda from Carson Jr. High, and I went to/graduated from Westwood with Mark! Small world! You guys have a beautiful family! Please tell them both that Connie (Morris is my maiden name) says Hi! :) Take care!